Sunday, 2 February 2014

Weekly Stills: A Collection





  1. New necklace bought in Perth. Love those colours.
  2. Doing a bit of deep breathing up under Daisy's trees.
  3. Ajax joined me. I love how he's colour-matched his face with the drought affected grass. And how his ears are up and his tongue's hanging out cause he's just spotted a CAT!
  4. Three green bottles...
  5. For as long as I can remember Saturday night is pizza night. Which means sometime in the afternoon I throw flour, yeast, olive oil, a bit of warm water and a pinch of salt into a bowl, knead and let it prove. Because I'm so cavalier about measurements the beauty is no pizza base is ever the same! It also depends on how much energy I put into kneading the dough. Sometimes it's quite meditative and other times it can be hard work. Which equals either a soft and chewy base or one of those extra crispy ones. All the pizza dough purists out there might not be impressed. 
  6. This week the guest bedroom got a plant!
  7. A bit of light reading for Sherb. 
  8. Frozen bananas and blueberries smooshed in the blender = the best ice-cream according to my kids. 
PS: A couple of weeks ago I casually mentioned to Felix that I was thinking about joining instagram. In what felt like seconds the kid and his snappy little fingers had joined me up! I like how Al calls it perfect for the lazy blogger. And because I'm a lazy blogger, it's perfect for me! You can find me here if instagram's your thing.

Joining in with Em.

20 comments:

  1. I luff instagram! and your photos are divine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love instagram too! xx

      Delete
  2. We have pizza night here too...my hubbie is the pizza base maker...this weekend was one of those perfect pizza base nights.
    Love the fern for the guest room. Especially as everything else is so dry and brown.
    I am thinking my guys would love your "icecream too" happy week to you. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've never seen it so dry Bron, it's awful. Your hubby sounds fantastic with his love of cooking, we'll have to have a pizza bake off when you all come over here ;) And yes your kids would love that ice-cream, they could make it themselves xx

      Delete
  3. It certainly looks like the best ice cream ... yum.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really yum Jo and so easy, give it a go. Have a great week xx

      Delete
  4. Great collection of photos and we love making home made pizza at our place too. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy, hope you're all well xx

      Delete
  5. A lovely collection of photos, as always, have a lovely week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. All about Instagram here too. Just followed. I'm @kimbalikes - far too many selfies and shoe shots!

    Friday nights are pizza nights in our house too. Except I buy the bases one week and make our own and the following week is delivery.

    Adore the images - the plant placement is particularly gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim-Marie! Will go check out your instagram and follow too. Have a great week xx

      Delete
  7. What a beautiful collection of images. Your new necklace is super lovely. Lucky you. I hope your week is a lovely one. Melinda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melinda, hope yours is too xx

      Delete
  8. see im so lazy I only just got around to commenting....step away from IG....it sux you in!!.....lovely shots kell....must get back into the stills linky......nup too lazy!! lol....im on a bit of a necklace bender at the moment....yours is a cracker! Al xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, it's really sucking me in! Will see you over there soon xx

      Delete
  9. Kell you are an inspiration. I read your bit of background. Wow what you have been through. I followed your blog too because I love your honesty and loved your photos.
    I'll have to look you up on IG too. Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo, was lovely to read this today, thanks so much for your kind words. Will look you up too, have a great weekend xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I would love to hear from you!