- Am on a mission to get an indoor plant into every room in the house. It's my latest obsession.
- To join with one of my old obsessions - cushions. Once I get these kids back off to school I'm getting out the ancient Bernina and turning those green spots into, you guessed it, more cushions.
- (a) (b) and (c) I went away to Perth and arrived home on the tenth anniversary of my Milo's funeral and was just floored by that incredible stormy sky. What were you trying to tell me little boy? Am listening...
- I am.
- A little colour and movement in the window.
- I had the best holiday in Perth and one of the loveliest mornings was spent with my blogging friend Bron. If you had told me even two years ago that I would get to meet real life friends through blogging I wouldn't have believed you. We talked and cried over similar experiences with our precious daughters and both felt we could have continued all day long. Bron made this beautiful gift for me. Just love it Bron, thank you. You can read Bron's lovely blog here.
- And I came home to this amazing gift from another beautiful blogging friend Allison which also brought me to tears. It's such a thoughtful surprise and that big brother and little sister with their guardian angel has such meaning to me. Thank you Al! You and I are meeting this year in real life too I just know it! You can read Al's lovely blog here.
- See? Another cushion. Obsessed.
Linking up with Em. More Perth pix to come!