Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Milo.


"Even
after
all this time
the Sun never says to the Earth,

"You owe me."

Look
what happens
with a love like that,
it lights the whole sky.”

                                                                                                                             - Hafiz 

On your tenth anniversary my little one, and look what the sky has given us these past few days. Stay with me precious babe. 

Always have, always will xx 
                                                                                                     
                                                                                                                                                 



8 comments:

  1. a love like that moves mountains and rocks worlds....always. thinking of you honey. the postie will come soon and I swear I didn't know it was Milos anniversary...you will see what I mean when it arrives......a cheeky lad, im sure he had a hand in it!!....goosebumps all over. Al xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh you're a sweetheart lovely Al, thanks so much xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I would love to hear from you!