- These pale ones seem to last longer I've noticed.
- Looked out the laundry window to see him sitting there. Think he's our spirit guide this one. It's kind of nice to know he wants to hang around us so often and he's very tolerant of that pesky puppy who just wants to follow him everywhere. Anyway, there's still no sign of him eating the roses so am thankful for that small mercy.
- Love love love.
- The old faithful standby: stir fry. With heaps of ginger. Have I ever mentioned I'm addicted to that stuff?
- Sat up under Daisy's trees enjoying quiet time/pseudo meditation (had one eye open for any snake related movements in the long grass), and saw that gorgeous sky.
- Still not tired of photographing my roses. These ones remind me of my wedding bouquet, minus a few tulips.
- There's your moon my Daisy girl xx
- That wasn't as scary as it looks, thankfully the rural fire mob had it all under control. I dearly hope they've got the rest of the fires in our state under control soon too. Stay safe everyone and please God send rain.
- Seems trivial now with those horrific fires, but the new cupboard is providing a gorgeous backdrop to these pretty petals.
What a week it's been.
Felix told me today that he's had one of the best days ever today, because he did well in some assessments at school, got to play futsal and did a bit of running training as well. And probably because his mother had to work which always means he gets to school early, therefore more time for handball. Listening to him so happily telling me about his day made me so thankful for all the little things that for him mean so much. I wish that everyone were so lucky.
Linking again with Em.