- We have blooms!
- This makes me feel so grown up. It's taken nearly five years of living here for me to both find the fabric and save up enough to have the hallway daybed cushions professionally upholstered by a professional upholsterer! Found that fabric reduced from about $30m to just $8m so of course I snapped it up. Hoping to be sitting on said cushions in a matter of weeks!
- Felix's stuff off the bedroom floor.
- Hello Skip! Breakfast outside my bedroom yesterday. Was a hazy old morning.
- My dear friend arrived home last week from gallivanting around the basilicas (and probable bars) of Europe and brought me gifts! Near the top of my wish list is to walk The Way of St. James (El Camino de Santiago) so knowing this she returned from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela with those orange beads, as well as the little acorn bracelet from the Vatican. She's been praying hard for our family and you know, I really believe her prayers are being answered. I feel good things are in the air. Thank you gorgeous girl. Am so lucky to have her.
- That's my soccer hat, sitting on my favourite chair looking out at my favourite view. I'd love to tell you that I perch there often but that wouldn't be true. What you will find perched there often are books, magazines, handbags, folded washing and hats.
- More roses. They smell amazing. That rich musky scent only red roses have.
Linking here with Em.