- Felix's last soccer game at the coast for the season.
- Was a beautiful day at the beach. Am going to miss our monthly trips for the soccer now.
- This was the birthday cake the girls and I tried hard not to mangle. How it stayed in one piece was a miracle. Was a hit with Felix and his sweet tooth too.
- And that gorgeous basket star lantern was a gift for me from one of my oldest and dearest friends. She knows me only too well. Have been lighting it up all week, I just love it.
- Monday night's pretty sky.
- In Clementine's room. My little sunshine wasn't shining brightly yesterday poor little baby. Has made a big recovery today thankfully.
- Okay I am in love with this. Tried to take a close up of the beautiful green but the sun was too bright and it was probably the wrong time of day but anyway, for months I'd drive past the second hand shop and see this beautiful old cot sitting outside in all kinds of weather, looking completely unloved. It broke my heart. Finally decided it needed to come and sit outside on my hill where at least I would appreciate it! Brought it home yesterday in pieces and am yet to put it back together. Unsure if I'll use it as a daybed under Daisy's trees or use the four sides as gates or some kind of gorgeous sculpture somewhere on the hill (sadly we have no room in the house). The shop owner tells me it's at least one hundred years old. Who knows? But I'd love to know how parents back in the day lifted babies in and out of cast iron cots with no drop sides, their backs must have ached big time. Besides the colour, my favourite part of it is that reindeer you can see down the bottom there. The one on the other side is missing, I reckon some kid has snapped it off over time. Will put it back together and take more pix and we can all drool over it together, what do you think?
Joining in late as usual over here with Em.