- Another week, another layer of fog.
- Sherby in the mist, doing a spot of early morning weeding.
- I've been leaving these pieces of firewood for last, I don't want to burn those beautiful wood markings. I just love them.
- Although with sub-zero temps forecast for overnight, maybe I could do some kind of a rubbing or print from them?
- Felix is going all retro in his play lately, dragging out the go-go's he loved from years ago. Found them sitting on a type of jenga block grandstand the other morning. Let me tell you they didn't sit there for too long, not with Clementine around. But don't you love how they're sitting in their teams? Blue team, orange etc. Can you tell someone's athletics carnival is just around the corner?
- Have you heard me say "oh we don't get many frosts on the hill, we're too high up"? These agaves beg to differ.
- Sherby's daisies.
- Fog or no fog, frost or no frost, those blossoms on that apricot tree tell me spring is not far away. I'd take a better photo but I bags not walking down there till someone gets his mower out.
Late again but still joining up over here with Em.