- Soccer training. Sunsets. Story of my life right now.
- Bit of colour and pattern and pink. That little corner daybed needs a serious mattress and what do you reckon, maybe a few more cushions?
- Finally got around to framing my prints. And hanging them up.
- Took Clementine to the nursery the other day. She toddled around grandma-style in her little specs and my hat and the owner thought she was so adorable he gave her her own little pot of pansies to bring home, free of charge. Now if I could just get her to choose the big ticket items like trees, we'd be set. These are the pansies, still alive!
- Think these are the most worn items in my wardrobe right now, that jumper and those scarves. Whatever that pinky-orange colour is, I'm a fan.
Joining in over here at The Beetle Shack.