- I just wish that somehow you could reach into your screen and take a bite out of one of these apricots, I can't begin to tell you how delicious they are. Especially when you sneak down with your husband to his fruit trees to eat them early on a Friday night and don't tell the kids!
- And so it has come to this. Posters of random Dutch guys on Felix's wall. The one thing they all have in common is their love of soccer. And the team: Ajax-Amsterdam. I'll give you ten points if you can tell me who that guy with the moustache is? Am too embarrassed to ask Felix again, I ask him every time I'm in that bedroom. Just quietly I couldn't be more impressed with how straight his posters are, he could teach me a thing or two in the spirit level department!
- My stash of embroidery threads. I am itching to make something! Still trying to work out what exactly?
- We tend not to put up the Christmas decorations until December 1st (which means this weekend!) but I couldn't resist hanging this sweet little reindeer early.
- Speaking of reindeer. What are the chances of slipping a pair of antlers or a red nose on the girls this Christmas?
- Mum always called them Stars of Bethlehem. Around here they're know as saggy panthers, and this year they're white?
- Last night's stormy sky. All thunder and bluster and lightning and not a lot of rain. Disappointing!
- We had a sobering visit from the Rural Fire Service who were doing their courtesy door knock last weekend; they wanted to know what our bushfire plan was. We told them that the plan is to get the kids and the pets in the car and go go go! Please God may it never come to that. But if it does, please make those pets co-operative. And also, please send rain.
Well here we are, another week down and how many school weeks to go? And December next week? Anyone else feel like we celebrated Christmas just last week? Time you are too sneaky for words, slow down!