- Sometimes when it's stormy, the sun suddenly peeks out and so does my camera. I will never tire of that gold and navy colour combo in that incredible light.
- A new garden bed. You know what I'm planning to plant in the middle between the hedge and the liriope don't you. Yep, more roses.
- These have been on high rotation lately, whistle blowers courtesy of the speechie, and tiny teddies. Clem needs to learn to blow those blowers and not just to put her lips on them and go "mmmm".
- I think it might be official. We have a little leftie in the family!
- Books, Peppa, a tutu and pink boots. A few of her favourite things.
- You thought you'd seen the last of the rose photos now that it's winter didn't you? So did I! But the Mon Petit Chou had other ideas and is still blooming. Talk about confusing. Think I'll get those pruning shears out this week.
- I think that this might be one of my all time favourite photos. That's Peppa's parents, Mummy and Daddy Pig, sitting up at the kitchen table in the dollhouse. Don't they look like they've just collapsed in fits of giggles? Wonder if wine was involved?
- And poor old Claude, presiding over the firewood, out of reach of the dog. Claude, how I wish I was not so allergic so that you and Caspar could be indoor cats. You could totally snuggle up on the beds. That would be the best! But sadly Claude, I think that will only happen in our dreams.
Joining in here with Em.