- This is how I've been spending my mornings lately, chickening out of a morning walk because it's so dark at 6am and the sun hasn't been rising till 7. So I take photos of the sunrise instead and stick them on Instagram. Excuses, excuses, excuses!
- But I'm still painting! And still loving it!
- A beautiful bunch of gerberas from a gorgeous friend who came out for morning tea last weekend. I love that orange.
- Storm coming...
- ...and the post-storm sky glowing on the same afternoon.
- Candles lit for special intentions.
- The latest on my bedside table - just finished the top one and am not yet sure how I feel about the ending. My naturopath lent me the book on Amsterdam, heavy going but full of facts on The World's Most Liberal City!
- Don't be dazzled by that cute face. That's a grumpy girl right there - ears back and a mouth poised to SPIT! Which she did right after this photo was taken. Spat right at the dog and I while we back-tracked after leaving her a handful of pellets. I thought she was being a bit ungrateful actually.
So there you have it, another week in photos and the second in a row! Am on a roll now xx