- Felix organised the kids shoes under the tree for Sinterklaas to bring a little treat (Dec 6th, Feast of St. Nicholas). Sherb has great stories of Sinterklaas knocking on the front door of his family home in The Neths when he was a kleintje and leaving a sack full of gifts in the snow. Sinterklaas went old school this year bringing a chocolate letter for our kleintjes. That's one of my favourite Dutch traditions, the chocolate letter of your name. Love how Ruby's is still untouched.
- A nod to the Dutch Kerst, snowdomes, a windmill and little houses. Love that look on the reindeer's face.
- My Christmas gift to myself, a Jessie Winch giclee print, Mantilla. It has the finest highlights of gold and silver leaf once you get up close. The detail is beautiful.
- Am a sucker for fairy lights.
- Look Sherb, they're purple! We bought these from a school fete last year and this is the first time they've flowered, we've been wondering what colour they are.
- Aggies (or as they're known around here, saggy panthers) remind me of Christmas. Am sure my mum used to call hers the Star of Bethlehem because they flowered around Christmas time?
- Finally planted the liquid amber tree, had to tie it down to withstand the gale force winds we had last week.
- Christmas in Clementine's room. A collection of Christmas angels for my 3 little angel girls. She likes to rearrange the pink one's hands and you'll notice the littlest has lost her wing...hmmm.
Linking here with Em.